.

Friday, June 30, 2017

all the days in between

June 30th ....really....the month has flown by.   The days in between have been productive with some finishes, some wip's  in a rotation of sorts and something new to jump in and try.

I recently discovered Row by Row Experience 2017.   It's definitely worth a look.  Check out shops in your area and go in for the free pattern row.  The row can be made up   solo and would make a great table runner or ?  Many rows joined make a beautiful quilt.   Thus far I've visited two local shops and have come away with patterns ( and of course some fabric purchases too).  There is nothing better than seeing and touching fabric...or yarn (but that's another story).

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!  Have a great weekend and enjoy!


2 comments:

kath001 said...

Don't I know it! I went to a quilt shop today, and I spent TOO much money! :)

jocondine said...

Glad to read that I'm not the only one who feel better just visiting fabric shops, touching yarn and fabric. I already tried to prohibit shopping as I have enough "fabric for an unknown project" but it was too hard, it's definitely an harmless addiction. xxx